Sunday, January 10, 2016

Pre-Trip Post

This trip will take me back to the Bishoftu Region of Ethiopia.   This will be my 4th Trip teaching in Debre Zeit, my 2nd in Dukem and my 1st in Mogo.   

In each city will be hold a two-day conference centering on Practical Theological Training for pastors/leaders/evangelists from local churches. 

These trips are only made possible by your prayers and financial support.  It is my hope that we will have 3 or 4 additional trips to Ethiopia this year.  

Throughout the trip we will post to this blog - wifi permitting - keeping you involved in what is taking place.  

If you want to ask questions or comment - reaching me through email or Facebook message is probably the easiest.

Thank you again for your prayers and support!  

No comments:

Post a Comment