Friday, January 15, 2016

Children at Grace Church

How would you like to make a difference in a child's life for just a few dollars?

There is a humanitarian program at Grace Church that provides clothes, tutoring and a safe place to play for over 200 neighborhood kids.  One child told me (through an interpreter) it is a safe place to play and everyone is happy here!  


The clothes are donated and paid for specifically to this cause.  I was there for two days and each day there were two classes of about 30 kids in tutoring.  There were different kids each day. 


Here is what is amazing.  Each day there are 2 free tutoring sessions for the children.  The tutor's salary is 30 birr a day.   Thirty birr is about $1.50 A DAY!  


For $45.00 you can provide tutoring for over 200 children for 1 month!   I was floored!  


So I thought you might like to help provide tutoring for these kids.  Together we can do so much with just a little.

So here is how it can work.  Go to www.drmarkredd.com and locate the PayPal Donate button at the bottom. 

Make your donation (It's tax deductible) I'll get an email telling me your gift has arrived and I'll give your gift to Grace while I am here.

Even if you can't give- remember these children in your prayers!  They need it more that you can imagine.  


No comments:

Post a Comment